Complimentary internet access

Eve

We will be in a full suite on the Emerald in March. All of the literature tells me that we will get complimentary internet access. My question is, can you get internet access in the cabins or do I have to visit the internet cafe? (I'll be bringing along a laptop). Are there wifi hot spots around the ship that I can access?

Thanks for any information you can share with me about this.

The suites come with a computer. You should also have wifi access within the suite if you want to use your laptop instead...

If you want to wander the ship with your laptop, the Atrium and the Internet Cafe offer wifi access too. You'll also be able to get reception on the Promenade outside the Internet Cafe. (It may be that the Emerald has shipwide wifi... someone else will have to answer that question...)

The suites come with a computer. You should also have wifi access within the suite if you want to use your laptop instead...

If I am not mistaken here, I think only the GS (Grand Suites) have laptops already in them. And not sure if this is on all ships. But other suite categories do not.

If I am not mistaken here, I think only the GS (Grand Suites) have laptops already in them. And not sure if this is on all ships. But other suite categories do not.

My bad... you are correct as always Toto!.. ;)

You can use your laptop in the Atrium, the buffet area although I wouldn't use it during meal times, or the Internet Cafe. One thing to remember is that you will still have to sign up for a package which will be charged to your onboard account but as you're in a full suite, it'll be credited back to your account so that technically, there's no charge. Just don't be surprised that you have to sign up for a package and that the charge will show on your account.

Archived