anyone been on a msc cruises

gettingmarried1

Hi i'm recently engaged!!!!

I'm having a destination wedding in 2010....I discovered that mcs cruises are so cheap in price and kids are free... it sounds to good to be true... i was wondering if any body has been on a msc cruise before is it nice..clean....fun .....classy..organized...i mean if i want to have my wedding here i need it to be perfect..

any comments....everyone i ask has never heard of this cruise line ...Why?? should i chance it and have my wedding here... it has a pretty good ports of call very confused... plese help

getting:)maried1

My best friend went on MSC in December this year...she hated it....according to her recount of the cruise. The rooms were small, stuffy, and not too clean. She did not like that you had a set time for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you did not eat then..you went hungry. She said there wasn't much for entertainment and the ship went to bed pretty early.. I have never been on msc this is just what I was told about them...:confused: have you thought about another cruiseline? carnival has the early saver program...pretty good deals to be had...:o

I agree with those who say check the MSC board as well as the member reviews. MSC has good prices and great itineraries, but it is not for everyone and requires some preparation in advance. Also, many of the quirks people don't like about the Mediterranean cruises are alleviated in the Caribbean, so it depends on where your cruise is.

Do a lot of research and remember it is not a typical American-based cruise line.

Archived