Conquest Already back in Galveston from Drydock

robtx100

Were you able to see the big screen? I can't wait to hear back from those who are lucky to be cruising on her today.

JK

I wasn't able to see the big screen from the web cam. Not the right angle, I guess.

This will be our first time on the Conquest. Departing on FEB 8th and can't wait. Our kids age 12 and 10 have no idea what they're in for. I haven't told them about the Theater by the Sea upgrade and will enjoy their reaction when they see it Sunday.

Tick tock......

P.S. 28F today in Iowa. The shorts are ready to go.

Anyone going soon that would be willing to pick up a ship model for me and mail it when you get back? I have a friend that is using a cruise in Nov as a surprise for his wife on their anniversary in July and he wanted one to go with this. Please let me know if you can help angelindisguise68@yahoo.com

My Crazies and I are sailing on Sept 20. I'd be glad to help out.

Email me. The address is in my signature...

Anyone going soon that would be willing to pick up a ship model for me and mail it when you get back? I have a friend that is using a cruise in Nov as a surprise for his wife on their anniversary in July and he wanted one to go with this. Please let me know if you can help angelindisguise68@yahoo.com

I'll be on the March 8th cruise; you can email me at miryajunk at hotmail dot com :)

Am I the only one saddened by the loss of the 6E cabins? I loved the floor to ceiling window.....what a view! I am not big on balconies since I have preteen boys who are world class climbers and daredevils (need I say more:eek:). I also loved the location of the spa cabins because it is so accessible to everything. Oh well, we still love the conquest so guess we will move on down the ship to a lower deck.

Archived