Recent 6-night Independence Menus?

SpeedyMcD

This is my first post although I've been reading for months. I've found so much helpful info. on CC...I'm addicted. I'm traveling with my DH and 4 other friends on the Indy in March, celebrating my 30th birthday/Spring Break (a couple of us are teachers). I keep my friends informed with all the info. and tips I've read on CC. They keep asking if I've found any menus that are more recent then the Christmas cruise. We are planning to go to Chops and Portofino's and aren't sure which nights to reserve. I know that formal nights are day 2 & 5...and lobster on day 6. If that has changed, please let me know!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! ;)

I've also been reading a lot of threads about cave tubing in Belize. It sounds so fun, but I'm a little nervous. Also, we are NOT morning people. Catching the first tender might be pushing it!

We did the cave tubing in Belize. We booked through the ship, because I am paranoid about not making it back to the ship on time. Had a blast. The bus was comfortable and air conditioned. There was a place to change when you were done.

You have to hike about 30 minutes with your tube, but it is not difficult. We had good guides who would help if you got stuck. Amazing scenery, very relaxing and enjoyable. I would recommend it to anyone.

We had alot of people but it never seemed overcrowded. There were plenty of guides and they were very friendly.

I talked to people who booked it privately and they also had a great time.

Just remember when they say "butts up" they mean it.

Archived