Will Be In Antigua The Day After Our Wedding????

PrettyHazardous

Hi My FI and I are getting married in St Thomas but our ship docks in Antigua the day after. We plan to spend this day alone (we have alot of guests cruising with us for the wedding). Do you guys have any ideas of something we can do that's private? I want us to be alone and do something kinda romantic:p. Like maybe a private tour or hike or go to a deserted beach or something???

I don't know how hard it would be to get to--but last May when we did a tour with Captain Eli, there was a beach called Rendezvous Bay that was absolutely stunning, and no one was on it when we made the short stop late in the afternoon. We were on the speed-boat ride, and stopped there for maybe an hour. It was my favorite of all of the beaches in Antigua. Lots of waves, but not too much to swim. Our guide said you could get there from land, but that the roads were rough. Hope that helps.

Hi My FI and I are getting married in St Thomas but our ship docks in Antigua the day after. We plan to spend this day alone (we have alot of guests cruising with us for the wedding). Do you guys have any ideas of something we can do that's private? I want us to be alone and do something kinda romantic:p. Like maybe a private tour or hike or go to a deserted beach or something???

Get in touch with this company and they can arrange a private tour for you...

http://adventureantigua.com/

They have very nice boats and top notch people that work with them.

BILL

• 1 month later...

If you know how to ride horses, Spring Hill Riding Club in Falmouth will guide you on horseback to rendez-vous bay where you can ride in the surf (and swim). As I understand it though, the ride to get there is up and down hills with steeps and they only ride English saddles so you need to be experienced. That would be small group or individual.

If you are really looking for intimacy...;) I'd book a room at the Copper and Lumber Store Hotel within historic Nelson's Dockyard at English Harbor; a couple hundred years ago it was the British Navy's... copper and lumber store. Room service brunch then beach? It is quite charming and you'd see this UNESCO world heritage sight in the process. Run you about $130US (not incl. lunch, maybe'd they cut you a deal for an 8 hour gig). It is a pretty place to just hang out and they will provide you a water taxi to nearby Galleon Beach.

http://www.copperandlumberhotel.com

Archived