Tea/Coffee making facilities-Boudicca

arrypotter

I am sure I have read somewhere that there are tea/coffee making facilities in each cabin on Boudicca ,but I can't for the life of me find where,could someone please confirm this or have I just had another "Senior moment"?:)

We found it very useful to take our own decent instant coffee; like everyone else, FO supply those little sachets, and they seemed to be rationed:eek:. If you have a 'fridge in your cabin, it is also worth persuading your steward or room service to provide a large carton of milk - needless to say, the stuff provided is in those nasty little pots...

Mary:)

We found it very useful to take our own decent instant coffee; like everyone else, FO supply those little sachets, and they seemed to be rationed:eek:. If you have a 'fridge in your cabin, it is also worth persuading your steward or room service to provide a large carton of milk - needless to say, the stuff provided is in those nasty little pots...

Mary:)

boudicca cabins do not have fridges, we found that to order from room service a glass of milk , was better than the pots .

steve

Archived