Century bed options - together/ both together?

crazy-dog-lady

Hi all! Quick question regarding the bed options. This is our first cruise and the options available under My Celebrity are:

Apart/ Both Apart

One Set Together

Together/ Both Together

Unknown

Which one of these is for the queen bed? Is that even an option, or will there always be 2 beds pushed together? We are in Concierge Class, in case that makes any difference.

There will be 2 standard single beds in your cabin. These can be pushed together to make 1 larger bed.

Personally we usually have our beds apart, as then we have a larger space between the beds to get dressed, move around etc. Obviously this depends on your cabin layout.

Hi all! Quick question regarding the bed options. This is our first cruise and the options available under My Celebrity are:

Apart/ Both Apart

One Set Together

Together/ Both Together

Unknown

Which one of these is for the queen bed? Is that even an option, or will there always be 2 beds pushed together? We are in Concierge Class, in case that makes any difference.

I've seen some of these options listed before and they are confusing. The fact is that you have 2 choices - fastened together with filler in the middle for a larger bed or separated for two singles. Exception is a rare very small cabin here and there where separated is the only option.

Apart/ Both Apart

One Set Together

Together/ Both Together

Unknown

Here is how I think of the meaning of the bed configurations…

My DW says I’ve had one too many drinks but I insist it’s my vacation and I’ll have one more martini if I feel like it, Beds…

“Apart/ Both Apart”:mad:

I’m in the mood but DW isn’t, Beds…

“One Set Together”;):rolleyes:

And our normal configuration when we both are on a cruise and enjoying it, Beds…

“Together/ Both Together”:)

The actual configuration of your beds regardless of what you request when you first get to your stateroom…

“Unknown”:confused::D

Archived