Teeth of the Dog -- Dominican Republic

eire1964

We'll be in Casa de Campo on December 5th -- arriving around 1:00 p.m. We wanted to cab over to Teeth of the Dog to get shirts for our sweeties back home. Has anyone ever done this? What facilities are available at the course? Is it worth the trip?

Thanks for the feedback!

Mary Pat

My husband played at the course last march and I tagged along. It was a very nice course but im not sure if it was quite worth the $200 they charged. You were forced into having a caddie and ours was very unfriendly and only spoke to the fellow caddies. You will need to tip them also.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure what we'll do -- we don't golf, but we wanted to get shirts for Maggie's husband and be able to say we saw the course. Guess it will depend on how we're feeling once we arrive!

Thanks again!

Mpat

I was in the Casa de Campo last spring. We went to the resort La Romana. There were plenty of buses at the terminal taking people to various places including La Romana. It was a very short ride on AC bus. La Romana had just built spanish architecture buildings to resemble an old spanish town. It was done very well. There were great views of the river and Teeth of the Dog course. I was pleasantly surprised.

Archived