shopping

sabalpom

Hello, I will be in STT during a cruise stop from 10am-8pm. I have scheduled a shore excursion to STJ via the ship Carnival Valor. The tour is from 1:15pm-5:15pm. Will I still have time to shop before the tour? What about after?

You'll have time to shop in Havensight only, probably, but there are lots of stores there. Be sure to pick up this year's "Coupon Book" so you'll know what stores are offering specials. Some really nice things in there!

Is there something in particular you're hoping to find?

They should have the coupon booklet on the racks near the Welcome Center. I know there is at least one vendor with a good price on a hook bracelet, but can't remember who or how much.

For gold jewelry, most of the specials are gold with some kind of stone, I think.

There's a new jewelry store - Bliss, about 4 doors up the street on the main drag. I also went into the Royal Copenhagen store the other day, and was surprised at their variety of jewelry (though I was looking for sterling). They had styles I hadn't seen at other stores.

Then of course, there are the new designer stores like Gucci, etc. in Yacht Haven Grande. Need I say, they're not in the coupon book.:)

Hello, I will be in STT during a cruise stop from 10am-8pm. I have scheduled a shore excursion to STJ via the ship Carnival Valor. The tour is from 1:15pm-5:15pm. Will I still have time to shop before the tour? What about after?

My guess is that once the tour is returning to the ship there will be a dropoff in the downtown. You would have some time then and either walk or cab back. If Havensight shopping is good enough you will have time before and after.

Her tour ends at 5:15, so stores in town will be closed, but some stores at Havensight MAY stay open until 7 or 7:30, but that's only if business looks like it's going to be good. If people aren't walking around on the dock after 6, most will probably close.

Archived