10 Days of Dinner

missac

We're leaving in a week (!) for a 10 day Summit cruise, and are wondering if the 10 day menus are posted anywhere on line, or if anyone can tell me a little about them.

We'd like to pre-book our Normandie dinner, but aren't sure which night we are willing to miss...

Can anyone help?

Thanks!!

What's your itinerary? In my opinion, I would try to book the Normandie on a casual or an informa lnight--NOT a formal night because those are usually special in the main dining room! The Normandie is special every night! We ate there on a casual & an informal night! Hope this helps!

We're leaving in a week (!) for a 10 day Summit cruise, and are wondering if the 10 day menus are posted anywhere on line, or if anyone can tell me a little about them.

We'd like to pre-book our Normandie dinner, but aren't sure which night we are willing to miss...

Can anyone help?

Thanks!!

Hi Missac !

I am on the same sailing as you ! Only a week to go. I am starting to get very excited !

I agree with what the other posters said. Try to make your reservation as soon as you get onboard.

The only negative about making your reservation for a Casual night, is that will mean you will need to get dressed up an extra night. If that is not a problem for you, that may be one of your better nights to go.

Perhaps we will run into each other onboard at the CC Party. This will be my 3rd time on Summit, and you are in for a real treat ! She is one of the very best on the seas.

Enjoy your Cruise !

Regards,

Andy

Thanks all - My husband sent me an email yesterday that mentioned that since we are CC members, we can prebook dinner at the Normandie - which is why I was trying to figure out the menus, etc. Casual night is a good night to go (I like to dress up) but I am a geek about the chilled fruit soups, so I try not to miss the really good ones in the main dining - hence my question about menus.

Andy, I'm sure we'll see eachother onboard - can't wait! We've sailed Infinity twice, so we expect this to be *almost* familiar!

We are going on the Summit 10 day in September 2005 and we are going to book the Normandie for the second formal night. Was on the Summit this past April for an 11 day cruise and the second formal night dinner while good was nothing spectacular. The Normandie on the other hand is great.

Archived