Strange question: Does anyone have a pix of the...

Silverspoon

No pic, but I walked through the closet on the Jade last week. It is big. No way can you ever fill it with clothes.

I could fill it with just MY clothes...ask the other half, NPP. he's lucky to get the short side (but he gets most of the drawer space).

We don't have pics but i can describe it. I'd say the space is about 6 feet wide (maybe 5.5) and about 10 to 11 feet long. as you walk in from the hallway in the bedroom, on one short wall is the built in unit for the drawers (four in all, low down) and shelves, including the safe. As you turn counter clockwise (in 14000), you now face a long wall, there is the door to the bathroom, a mirror and then along the back short wall, there is a hanging rack. coming around the L-shaped rack is the longer rack (you are now opposite the mirror) and another built in unit with two drawers (narrow), two shelves above them and then the door back to the bedroom hallway.

You can, all kidding aside, easily fit two weeks worth of clothes for two people in there, especially if you plan on wearing something twice (heaven forbid, she said in mock horror!).

The access is quite good UNLESS you are both in there at once and one is at the back rack and one at the mirror. AND you WILL hit your head on the corner of the door to the safe compartment.

I could fill it with just MY clothes...ask the other half, NPP. he's lucky to get the short side (but he gets most of the drawer space).

We don't have pics but i can describe it. I'd say the space is about 6 feet wide (maybe 5.5) and about 10 to 11 feet long. as you walk in from the hallway in the bedroom, on one short wall is the built in unit for the drawers (four in all, low down) and shelves, including the safe. As you turn counter clockwise (in 14000), you now face a long wall, there is the door to the bathroom, a mirror and then along the back short wall, there is a hanging rack. coming around the L-shaped rack is the longer rack (you are now opposite the mirror) and another built in unit with two drawers (narrow), two shelves above them and then the door back to the bedroom hallway.

You can, all kidding aside, easily fit two weeks worth of clothes for two people in there, especially if you plan on wearing something twice (heaven forbid, she said in mock horror!).

The access is quite good UNLESS you are both in there at once and one is at the back rack and one at the mirror. AND you WILL hit your head on the corner of the door to the safe compartment.

Especially when the petite person can walk under it and leave it open and the tall person walks into it! :)

Archived