anyone stayed in "Owners Suite" ???

NYTammy

I'm nobody and I've stayed up there a bunch of times since 2005...8 times, actually.

Call the number Tom gave above or contact a travel agent. I don't think a PVP can book these. Tom explained the procedure above that he uses...I use a travel agent.

I'm nobody and I've stayed up there a bunch of times since 2005...8 times, actually.

Call the number Tom gave above or contact a travel agent. I don't think a PVP can book these. Tom explained the procedure above that he uses...I use a travel agent.

Hi there!

How much do u pay???Sorry to be nosey...

Hi there!

How much do u pay???Sorry to be nosey...

Out of simple interest, As I love the my Cat 12 Balcony being right over the water . I just called Carnival as Tom had said and asked exactly as he said in the posting on page one and I was put on hold for a moment as they checked for any open "OS" for my June 8Th sailing on Imagination. A few minutes later the PVP came back and said that they were already booked for that date. I asked her if I could inquire as to what they were selling for and she told me the general rule is $400.00pp over the Cat 12 Rate as Tom had said. For this 4 night cruise that would equal about $4400.00 ! :eek: :D As I said, Thank god I LOVE my Cat 12 ! ;)

Hi, neighbor! I'm in Richmond!

As Tom said in a previous post, the price varies due to time of sailing and length of cruise.

I've booked it as low as $2000 for two people for a 4 nighter back in March of 2005 and as high as $3500 for two people over a holiday long weekend 4 nighter.

Basically check your sailing for the Cat 12 price, and add on another several hundred dollars per person. I'm expecting the price to increase after the renovation in October (I've only sailed in them on the Ecstasy) and as more people book them.

The higher price that Mr. Jailerman found is probably what I will find after the Ecstasy is renovated, as I believe the Imagination's has been. Good thing I've already locked in my October pricing at the lower rate!!

Hi there!

I was told 4200 !!!:eek:

I could go to Hawaii for that!

Was that price for your May trip?

May is when I paid the most, over Memorial Day weekend. It was also my worst cruise out of 18 cruises...too many kids and drunk people enjoying their first weekend of summer, I guess. :D

I usually cruise in January, March, and October and head "across the pond" for the month of July.

Was that price for your May trip?

May is when I paid the most, over Memorial Day weekend. It was also my worst cruise out of 18 cruises...too many kids and drunk people enjoying their first weekend of summer, I guess. :D

I usually cruise in January, March, and October and head "across the

pond" for the month of July.

Hi there!

We booked the May Ecstasy for 249 plus tax...I know its going to be a closet...but thats OK ...We are never in the Cabin... We had friends that stayed in the suite last May...Guess I was just dreaming!!!

Hi there!

We booked the May Ecstasy for 249 plus tax...I know its going to be a closet...but thats OK ...We are never in the Cabin... We had friends that stayed in the suite last May...Guess I was just dreaming!!!

You'll still have a great time and get the same things I'm getting! :D

Have a wonderful cruise!

Hi there!

:D You might consider taking Baby steps and getting a Cat 11 or 12 Suite Before you look at the Owners Suite as the Cat 12's are wonderful. (I don't much care for the Cat 11 on the Fantasy Class ships just MHO) Either way you will have a great trip ! :D

:D You might consider taking Baby steps and getting a Cat 11 or 12 Suite Before you look at the Owners Suite as the Cat 12's are wonderful. (I don't much care for the Cat 11 on the Fantasy Class ships just MHO) Either way you will have a great trip ! :D

I don't like the Cat 11's on Fantasy Class either...and I prefer the Cat 12's when traveling without my freak show.

I don't like the Cat 11's on Fantasy Class either...and I prefer the Cat 12's when traveling without my freak show.

I LOVE the Cat 12's on the Fantasy Class Ships ! My last one was about a year ago on the "Inspiration". I had a JR Suite last August on RCI "Enchantment of the Seas" It was run down & 100 Sq Ft smaller and cost me $300.00 more then my last Cat 12 ! :eek: :D I really did feel so cheated by RCI !:mad: So Back to Carnival I Ran ! ;) :D

Archived