Snorkeling recommendations?

crazy-dog-lady

My husband and I are going on our first cruise at the end of the month, the Celebrity Century, and Ocho Rios is one of our ports. We love being in the water and snorkeling beautiful natural corals and fish! I know the main "must do" in Ocho Rios are the Falls, but can anyone recommend some good snorkeling spots, or excursions , or tours??? I'd really appreciate it!

the reason the Falls are THE Ocho thing to do is because the snorkeling/diving stinks.....too many years of over fishing destroyed the reefs and fish population.

You're from Miami .... go to the Keys? You'd be very disappointed in an Ocho trip. My work took me to Ocho regularly and I dove there many times to kill R&R time....but I would never recommend wasting $ on a dive/snorkel trip there.

the reason the Falls are THE Ocho thing to do is because the snorkeling/diving stinks.....too many years of over fishing destroyed the reefs and fish population.

You're from Miami .... go to the Keys? You'd be very disappointed in an Ocho trip. My work took me to Ocho regularly and I dove there many times to kill R&R time....but I would never recommend wasting $ on a dive/snorkel trip there.

Jamaica is not known for snorkeling.

Archived