Seattle airport to hotel then to pier 66?

jinkies4

We just booked a RT out of Seattle on NCL Star!!! We will be flying in on July 3 and cruising out on July 4. I am considering staying at the Best Western Executive near the needle. Their website says it is .4 miles from pier 66 (which looks like where NCL ports or is that changing???). I like the proximity to the needle, free breakfast, and queen beds (DH and I hate doubles).

How can we get from the airport to the hotel economically? There are 7 of us - 5 adults, two kids. Then how do we get from the hotel to the pier economically?

We don't want to spend too much on a room and transportation but would be willing to look at other hotels if there are cost savings or added perks.

Any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated.:)

jinkies4

We just booked a RT out of Seattle on NCL Star!!! We will be flying in on July 3 and cruising out on July 4. I am considering staying at the Best Western Executive near the needle. Their website says it is .4 miles from pier 66 (which looks like where NCL ports or is that changing???). I like the proximity to the needle, free breakfast, and queen beds (DH and I hate doubles).

How can we get from the airport to the hotel economically? There are 7 of us - 5 adults, two kids. Then how do we get from the hotel to the pier economically?

We don't want to spend too much on a room and transportation but would be willing to look at other hotels if there are cost savings or added perks.

Any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated.:)

jinkies4

Unless you take an SUV towncar, or Shuttle Express, you will likely have to take 2 (or maybe even 3) cabs. That will run you about $30 plus tax and gratuity for each taxi with 2 people in it, slightly more for each addl pax, children included. I am assuming the BW Executive is in the flat rate downtown hotel zone for the taxis (I generally don't taxi from the airport to a hotel, just home, and I am outside of the zone).

Same thing from hotel to Pier 66, but cost should be under $10 per taxi, since it is less than 2 miles.

Archived