Also just back from Destiny 1,31,09

-ClevelandRocks-

Loved the cruise, could not have been better! Weather cold in Miami leaving + returning but Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios, + both sea days were GREAT. Got a nice 4-top table (429) and early seating (as requested) in Universe dining room. BY FAR, best dining room food (breakfast, lunch + dinner) of any cruise. Don't miss the flat iron steak, chateaubriand, jerked pork loin, salmon, baby backs, bitter + blanc, + cappucino pie. Rudy + Suastik were excellent. Ship was not as gawdy as other Carnival ships but well maintained. Cabin steward (Ramluk #6146) was exceptional. Big screen (Superbowl) + golf are awesome. Parasailing in GC was a blast. Canopy tour in Jamaica NOT to be missed but VERY physical (walking climbing). If you really want to see Jamaica's hidden beauty, this is the tour. This was my son and his wife's first cruise, I'm afraid I created a monster. :rolleyes:

View was excellent, totally unobstructed. If you look at a picture of Destiny, you'll be right above the first life boat port side. Life boat is tucked under the balcony so it doesn't hamper the view. I also prefer the front of the ship for sailing but find myself in the back most of the time.

We were also on this sailing and have nothing but positive to say about it. Only negative was with debarkation and our "lost" luggage issue. But even that can't diminish the excellant time we had or the memories we made.

By the way....anyone here happen to know the HOT guy in this pic? Would love to talk with him some more, but our chat was cut short by unexpected events.

DSCF1238.jpg.8f717861178c634b41627d1396fe5b6f.jpg

Archived