help with excursions

r&rfraz

we need some advise on excursions for mex. riv cruise. we would like to snorkle & kayak but not sure what is the best way to go about this. here are my thoughts. those of your who have expereince and tell me ehat you think would be best.

possibilities are:

in pv.: las caletas beach hideaway, yelapa beach snorkle adventure

in maz.: deer island nature preserve & kayak tour

in cabo: clear bottom kayak & snorkle tour.

the cabo clear bottom & snorkle sound good, but i am not sure if it has you at the best location for snorkling. there is also the possibility of just getting snorkle gear and snorkling on my own in cabo and then doing on eof the kayak tours in the other ports. can i just hire abote to take us to a good snorkle location in cabo. i am a little worried about getting back to the ship in time. the itenerary says that we are only in cabo until 3pm (bumber) so there is not alot of time there. any suggestions or advice would be great. thanks in advance for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm not sure I can offer great advice, since I was searching the boards to ask the same questions... I will say that I did another Mexican Riviera cruise last summer, and DH and I did a glass-bottom boat tour in Cabo, and the water was so murky - we only saw 3-4 fish! (Loved it for the sightseeing, but the glass bottom provided almost nothing). I wouldn't do the clear kayaks in Cabo for that reason, but maybe we happened to get an especially murky day?

We're sailing with Princess this March, and we're trying to decide between

PV: Kayaking and Snorkeling Safari

PV: Marietas Island Eco Discovery

Maz: Cactus Island Adventure and Kayak

We'd appreciate help with our decision, and I wish you luck with yours! :)

Archived