Cruise Doc's - Boarding Passes

earnied

I don't know about you, but I have never received my passes from a TA since Princess went to ETicket. I have to print them out myself.

I didn't want the OP to mislead CC Posters into thinking all TA's print out boarding passes and include it in the “pre-cruise” packet.

Not only have I never heard of this before but have never had a TA send one to me either. :)

due to leave on Star Princess on 14th February -how do I print off boarding passes ? Pippa(an awful lot of snow about at the moment !!!)

Have to register with your booking number on the Princess website on the Cruise Personalizer section.

They can only be printed out after final payment and about 6-75 days prior to the cruise. :)

Do you have that ability in the UK??

Have to register with your booking number on the Princess website on the Cruise Personalizer section.

They can only be printed out after final payment and about 6-75 days prior to the cruise. :)

Do you have that ability in the UK??

Am just going to see if i'm able to do it -where abouts in Cruise Personalizer section ??? Pippa

Princess does not mail boarding passes.

You must print them out yourself.

5 days before boarding, otherwise the check-in process takes longer on embarkment day.

If you are computer literate, as I stated above, TA's can print them out for you.

Princess sent me by mail........ :

Princess Cruises: Boarding Pass & Travel Summary Links‏

De: Princess Cruises[/b] (noreply@princesscruises.com) Enviado:martes, 13 de enero de 2009 14:24:39

Para: mbugedo@.......

Archived