La Quinta Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport

joanne30

I booked this hotel for a 1 night pre cruise stay in Feb. Can anyone give me any information about this hotel. Is it close to any stores that I will be able

to pick up wine and beer? Any near by restaurants? Also is the hotel nice?

Thanking you in advance for your replys.

Joanne

We stayed there 2 years ago and it was a great hotel. I've read great reviews of it since then, also.

It is within walking distance of a few restaurants and a KMart. I'm not sure if there is a store for wine, etc., though. Perhaps someone else could answer that.

I would highly recommend it to anyone. Their complimentary breakfast was ample (I've read they now have waffles) and their shuttles to and from the airport and to the pier are also a great bonus. All in all, we'd stay there again for sure.

If you have any other questions, just ask.

My husband & I stayed there precruise July 30, 2004 and were very happy with this motel. There are several stores and nice restaurants nearby but I can't answer your question about wine but I know the people that work there will able too. They were very helpful. The breakfast is great. The shuttles don't start running real early but it was worth the wait for the convenience.

My husband & I stayed there precruise July 30, 2004 and were very happy with this motel. There are several stores and nice restaurants nearby but I can't answer your question about wine but I know the people that work there will able too. They were very helpful. The breakfast is great. The shuttles don't start running real early but it was worth the wait for the convenience.

What do you mean by the shuttles not starting real early? What time? Thank you.

I am also staying there in April for my pre-cruise night.Did you get it through Priceline? I did,and got it for a third of the price they wanted if I booked direct. Ready great things,also,about it and am pleased I got it for the night.

We booked through Hotwire for $49 a night but I have heard this motel isn't available through Hotwire anymore. It was listed as a 2* but we thought it was MUCH nicer than that.

You can sign up for the shuttle when you check in but the times are already assigned. There was only 1 shuttle that first took the Princess and Celebrity people at 11:00 and then was going to come back and get the HAL (us) people at noon but by 12:30 still wasn't back so the hotel desk clerk got another person to bring us over to the pier. We got to the ship around 1:00 so there was quite a long line at that time but you never know how long the lines will be at any time. It might make a difference how many ships are in port that day for times too.

Archived