Caribbean Princess- SPORTS TV??

CruiseK22

This may sound like a silly question, but since it's my 2nd time cruising since I was very little, I was wondering if there is the ESPN channel on the ship? Can you watch all the regular sports games in your room and in the bars in real time??

Thanks in advance!!

This may sound like a silly question, but since it's my 2nd time cruising since I was very little, I was wondering if there is the ESPN channel on the ship? Can you watch all the regular sports games in your room and in the bars in real time??

Thanks in advance!!

There are no sports channels such as ESPN, but they do often show games of all different types when satellite reception allows. :)

There are no sports channels such as ESPN, but they do often show games of all different types when satellite reception allows. :)

Great! Thanks for the info! I will be sure to tell my boyfriend... he's the big sport fanatic! lol

Great! Thanks for the info! I will be sure to tell my boyfriend... he's the big sport fanatic! lol

When we were on the CB during the now infamous 1/25/09 cruise, we had ESPN (which seemed to be international football/soccer all day) and ESPN2 (which was the regular state-side ESPN2.) I noticed NCAA and NBA basketball and Australian Open tennis as we moved around the ship where they had ESPN2 tuned in.

Archived