third bed???

delidan

yes this would be very helpful. as ive only seen people post pictures for rooms with 4 beds.

A room with 4 beds is supposedly different to a rooom with 3 beds, as the 3rd bed comes down from the ceiling and not from the walls.

So the 3rd bed is basiclaly hidden when not in use, unlike the beds in a Quad room.

This all depends on the ship though, but it would be very helpful to see some pictures.

Here's a picture we took of our balcony room on the Caribbean Princess with the 3rd berth down. This was after we'd gotten up in the morning, so the beds are a little messy. :o The ladder is currently sitting on top of the upper berth in the photo.

With only one upper, you still have a lot of room in the cabin and no problems with line-of-sight to the TV. During the day, the bed folds up out of the way. My husband and I shared the room with 16 year old daughter and had plenty of room, especially with the balcony.

(This is the first time I'd tried attaching a photo, so I hope this works. I really had to shrink it down and lower the resolution to get it within the max. upload size.)

Sue

CaribbeanPrincessBeds.jpg.dfd8f72ffbec7162299033955ce91aed.jpg

Here is a close up photo of the 3rd berth, you can see how it folds up, first against the wall, and then again into the ceiling. There's even a reading light up there, you can see it on the wall in this photo.

Sue

3rdBerthCloseUp.jpg.6cf163d125ed9354ce386bc9bbecc9a2.jpg

Archived