Roll Call - Celebrity Equinox - Jan. 15, 2010 - 10 Night Ultimate Caribbean

JaiOfChi

• 5 months later...
Hi All,

If you'll be sailing the Equinox on January 15 let us know. Would be nice to meet some like-minded folks.

Cheers!

Joe & Joey

We have been booked on this sailing since last January....and I am starting to get excited about it already! We are from Atlanta ..... I agree it would be fun to have a "like-minded" folks with whom we can enjoy cocktails and other good times!

Roger and John

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

We're getting close to sail away and not a moment too soon. This winter has already been cold and snowy, so we're ready to swap that for warm and sunny! So, to re-cap, here's the list of responses to our posting so far:

Joe & Joey - Chicago

Roger & John - Atlanta

Todd - Vancouver, Canada

Kirk & Andey - Brighton, UK

Joe and I like to have a bon voyage drink (or few!) so feel free to join us. We were thinking the Mast Bar, but certainly open to suggestions for a nice, outdoor venue, so suggest away. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

Joey & Joe (J2)

Hey J2

Looking forward to this amazing ship and will see everyone on board. I am open to meeting for drinks. I am in AQ 1523 and you can leave a message or I am sure they will have a FOD on board. I read somewhere they do 8 PM at one of the bars.

1.5 weeks to go! and it can not be too soon :-)

Todd

Hi Guys,

We're getting close to sail away and not a moment too soon. This winter has already been cold and snowy, so we're ready to swap that for warm and sunny! So, to re-cap, here's the list of responses to our posting so far:

Joe & Joey - Chicago

Roger & John - Atlanta

Todd - Vancouver, Canada

Kirk & Andey - Brighton, UK

Joe and I like to have a bon voyage drink (or few!) so feel free to join us. We were thinking the Mast Bar, but certainly open to suggestions for a nice, outdoor venue, so suggest away. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

Joey & Joe (J2)

Last year we sailed on the Solstice out of FLL and sat on the stern of the ship around the Oceanview Bar ....and watched the sun set over the coast/city as we sailed away....I was kinda looking forward to doing that again as I love to photograph sunsets while having multiple cocktails....but once we get away from shore, we can head back to the MAST Bar .....I am so looking forward.....its freezing here! I cannot imagine what the rest of you guys are going through up north and in the UK.

Last year we sailed on the Solstice out of FLL and sat on the stern of the ship around the Oceanview Bar ....and watched the sun set over the coast/city as we sailed away....I was kinda looking forward to doing that again as I love to photograph sunsets while having multiple cocktails

This sounds great to us! This is our first Celebrity cruise, so we know nothing about these ships. Oceanview Bar at shove-off it is. Get us out of here - we're under a winter storm warning for the next 36 hours!! HELP!

Last year we sailed on the Solstice out of FLL and sat on the stern of the ship around the Oceanview Bar ....and watched the sun set over the coast/city as we sailed away....I was kinda looking forward to doing that again as I love to photograph sunsets while having multiple cocktails....but once we get away from shore, we can head back to the MAST Bar .....I am so looking forward.....its freezing here! I cannot imagine what the rest of you guys are going through up north and in the UK.

I will watch for the gay crowd at te Oceanview bar at sail-a-way. And it is not cold in Vancouver, just wet and gray! :-)

Have safe travels to the ship.. my flight via Montreal arrives into Miami at 4:05 PM so I hope there are no delays ... lol

Have a good final weekend at home.

Todd

Hi

Cant wait for cruise,The weather in Uk nightmare Snow snow and more snow, One canceled flight and now stuck on tarmac for 2 hrs going no where. hope we make it, our miami stay looks like its getting shorter by the minute. lol

Archived