Any pics/reviews of the Lido deck balcony rooms on the Triumph?

Sigyn

I just talked to my friend that we're traveling with (two separate rooms) and we're pretty much set on the Lido deck when we cruise on the Triumph. They have rooms that work for both of us and are adjacent, so we can open the divider between the balconies and have one big balcony.

Has anyone been on the Triumph and stayed in a Lido deck room? And if so, how was your experience and do you have photos? We are looking at rooms closer to the front of the ship, which puts us farther away from the crowds, but there is only one set of rooms like that and we're wondering if we get closer up, only a few rooms away from the elevators, if it will be too noisy.

Thanks!

Some friends of ours had their cabin right by the glass elevators. They said that they could hear the "ding" when the elevators were about to open. They said it really didn't bother them though. We were further down the hall towards the forward part of the ship and that area was very quiet. No noise at all and very little foot traffic. I think you will be very pleased with that area of lido deck.

This is going back quite a few years, but we stayed in room 9273 on the Triumph (and 9270 on the sister ship Victory several years later).... we LOVED these cabins!

First, the locations were right off the elevator.... and then a short walk away to the Lido Deck Pool area/Buffet area.

The only time we heard any noise, was the night of the Midnight Deck Party... but it wasn't enough noise to really disturb us.

If I stayed on that class of Ship again, I would pick a Lido Deck Balcony in a second!

Catrin

Archived