My Coke Rewards soda package card & Ebay

hayesktrm

I have two cards that I purchased with my coke rewards points for a cruise in July. I am now going on another cruiseline so I can't use them. Is it okay to put them on Ebay? It would be nice to get a little money from them so I can justify buying a soda package on the other cruise without feeling too guilty about spending the extra money. Also, if it is okay, how much is a soda package worth? It says on the back that they are good for cruises 7 days and shorter.

I have two cards that I purchased with my coke rewards points for a cruise in July. I am now going on another cruiseline so I can't use them. Is it okay to put them on Ebay? It would be nice to get a little money from them so I can justify buying a soda package on the other cruise without feeling too guilty about spending the extra money. Also, if it is okay, how much is a soda package worth? It says on the back that they are good for cruises 7 days and shorter.

A soda package costs $6/day plus 15% tip for adults.

If it says non-transferable or anything like that on it, then legally and morally, it is not OK to sell it, but otherwise, I guess it is fair game.

I think I would see if anyone on my roll would like it long before I would try E-Bay.

We bought (5) before our cruise on the Voyager Of The Seas in January and they worked great. paid 32.00 each on E-Bay,and this saved a considerable amount of money for us. They took them and put stickers on our cards no questions asked. But they were out of Souvenir cups the first day we boarded. Said they ran out on the previous cruise.

My family and I have a cruise planned for 10/2009 on Freedom. I would be interested in purchasing them if you still have them. Please email me with your response if interested. jadalynn@comcast.net thanks.

Archived