question about food on board for toddlers

lovemykids

We're thinking of going out on Carnival's Holiday cruise in the near future. :D

Do they have the little boxes of cereal? My 16 month old loves cereal and also fruit and yogurt. I am just wondering what kinds of things they will have on board for toddlers.

Also do they have a kids menu in the dining room?

Will I be able to get whole milk at any time of the day? Do they have any type of snack foods available on board?

Thank you kindly!:)

Yes, they do have the little boxes of cereal every morning. In fact, we always grabbed a few for snacks on the beaches, it came in real handy, especially the fruit loops which are my kids favorite.;)

At breakfast, they always serve fresh fruit and yogurt, so that shouldn't be a problem. And if you want some later in the day, just ask for room service and they should have it. Every night before going to bed, we had room service bring us milk, juice, and cookies for our kids. Room service is free but tipping is very appreciated.:)

The dining room does have a kids menu. They always offer stuff like macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets, french fries, hot dogs, hamburgers, and pizza.

We usually stocked up on snack foods available on the ship. We snagged a few boxes of cereal at breakfast and we took baggies along with us to put cookies and finger foods into from the buffet on the lido. There's always fresh bananas and apples available too. As I stated earlier, anytime you want milk you can just order it from room service if it isn't available at the buffet.;)

Archived