secrets and tips onboard cruises

yahooyou81

Ok, so I saw a thread before I went on my last cruise about a year ago it was an awesome thread but I can't find it anymore. Someone had asked peple to name not really secrets but really tips you can get for free and stuff like that on the cruise. Does anyone remember that thread? anyways I would like to hear some tips people have for onboard carnival cruises

• Administrators
Ok, so I saw a thread before I went on my last cruise about a year ago it was an awesome thread but I can't find it anymore. Someone had asked peple to name not really secrets but really tips you can get for free and stuff like that on the cruise. Does anyone remember that thread? anyways I would like to hear some tips people have for onboard carnival cruises

That was on the Carnival board -- http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=48388 -- that's the thread. :) Have a great cruise!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=912112 here's another board with some free info on it as well....

1 of the posts on the first page is the funniest of all. people go an carry on with it thru out the board. enjoy ;) it was a great board i saved it in my favorites so i can keep checking back on it LOL

Archived