Priceline Help Please!

staylor

Trying for downtown Miami, 3 star...Did not get first bid of $35 so I put in $45...it is asking us to change our hotel area or hotel rating.

3 & 4 * are both "gray"....what other area do you put in?

I tried to just start over with a higher bid, but I got a note that says duplicate request.....sorry...I thought I knew what I was doing.....

tef...are you on tonight?

One of the things you can do it add a very pricey area to your choices, like South BEach or Coral Gables and of course it will be very unlikely you will get a 3 star there for your price but it gives you another bid.

One of the things you can do it add a very pricey area to your choices, like South BEach or Coral Gables and of course it will be very unlikely you will get a 3 star there for your price but it gives you another bid.
Not sure of her dates, but I ended up getting the Holiday Inn-South Beach which is a 3* for $40 for a 1 night post cruise stay.

It might also be a little too early to get a bid accepted for February. It seems like people are more successful when bidding about a month or so beforehand. You can always make a cancellable reservation at another hotel as a backup, then try priceline again later when you are a little closer to your cruise date.

It might also be a little too early to get a bid accepted for February. It seems like people are more successful when bidding about a month or so beforehand. You can always make a cancellable reservation at another hotel as a backup, then try priceline again later when you are a little closer to your cruise date.

That's what the bidding advice told me for a 4* downtown. He too thought it was too early for a Feb booking. Make sure you get a back up hotel tho.......

Archived