Private Tours 9/05

Hi, My husband and I are sailing on the Brilliance on Sept 21st 2005. I have booked private tours : Livorno and Rome with driverinrome also Naples with Marcello Maresca. We would be happy to have someone share the tours with us. Please e-mail me if you are interested. Also has anyone stayed at the Hotel Continental la Rambla? We will be in Barcelona 2 days prior to cruise and 1 day after. Hope someone would like to share the experience with us this is our first time to the Med.

mrschic@earthlink.net

We will be on the same cruise but haven't decided what we will be doing for shore excursions in Naples & Rome. I have been to Florence before so I am comfortable going on our own & just using the ship's transfer into the city. Currently we are looking for air to Barcelona. Our TA feels the fares will come down after the New Year. I hope she is right. We too have reservations for our hotel in Barcelona and will be arriving two days prior to our sailing. I'll keep your offer in mind as we firm up our plans.

Since this is our first time I felt that the tours operators would help us to see the important things that we shouldn't miss and which we might on our own.We have been on the Brillance before so we are familiar with the ship and we love it. Also it is a special occasion for us, our 25th wedding anniversary. Keep us in mind if you want to join us.

Archived