Tender service

Mellybelle

Hey there,

My family will be in Grand Cayman at the end of March. I'm counting the hours! Anyhow, can someone please explain how the tender service works? Is there a charge to use the tender?

I feel like I'm asking an incredibly stupid question, but we've only cruised once before, and the shipment made one stop in Cozumel which was into a port. So, I apologize if my question is a silly one, but I don't know the answer! And I appreciate your information!

Your ship will announce where you will need to go to board the tender boats, which are ususally the life boats. If you have a private tour arranged and need to be on shore by a certain time, just plan to be ready a little early so you can be one of the first tenders. They load them up pretty quickly.

Enjoy your cruise and welcome to Cruise Critic!:)

We tendered in Grand Cayman last month and it takes longer to get on the tender than it does to get to shore :o unless your ship is super efficient getting everyone one off and most passengers are staying onboard for the day...............

Barbara

Archived