Carnival pillows............& come Friday........

bubbles1209

Got my early Valentine's gift tonight!!! DH ordered us the pillows from the Carnival website, 2 of the stateroom & 2 of the suite pillows.:D I can't wait 'til the get here, they are soooooo comfortable!:D To top it off, yes, I'm silly that way, when Friday gets here, I'll be able to say.............99 more days 'til we cruise the Glory!:D:D How sweet is that?

Got my early Valentine's gift tonight!!! DH ordered us the pillows from the Carnival website, 2 of the stateroom & 2 of the suite pillows.:D I can't wait 'til the get here, they are soooooo comfortable!:D To top it off, yes, I'm silly that way, when Friday gets here, I'll be able to say.............99 more days 'til we cruise the Glory!:D:D How sweet is that?

I ordered two of their Stateroom pillows a couple weeks ago... LOVE 'EM!:)

But we have to wait until June for our next sailing... Then we get to try out their 'Suite' pillows..:p

Suite dreams! rimshot-1.gif

:D

After our cruise on Elation last October and sleeping on those wonderful pillows, I went onto the sight and ordered two of the regular pillows. First off, I couldn't believe the bargain price of them. Unfortunately I guess everyone else had ordered before me and they were on back order. I finally got them and love those pillows. More confortable than any pillow I have purchased in retail stores and I even washed on last week and it came out of the dryer as new as the day I got it! I like to crunch my pillow and these stay crunched and if you prefer to just use them fluffy they stay that way too. Best buy I've ever made.

MsNesie, leave your travel pillows at home, I can almost guarantee you won't need them.

After our cruise on Elation last October and sleeping on those wonderful pillows, I went onto the sight and ordered two of the regular pillows. First off, I couldn't believe the bargain price of them. Unfortunately I guess everyone else had ordered before me and they were on back order. I finally got them and love those pillows. More confortable than any pillow I have purchased in retail stores and I even washed on last week and it came out of the dryer as new as the day I got it! I like to crunch my pillow and these stay crunched and if you prefer to just use them fluffy they stay that way too. Best buy I've ever made.

MsNesie, leave your travel pillows at home, I can almost guarantee you won't need them.

I bought 2 of them also. I just put them in the dryer on fluff once a week. They are the best pillows ever!

I'd kill for the entire bedset, SOOOOOO comfy.

The whole bed set is that great. The mattress liner makes you sink into the bed. The pillows are the best I have ever cruised with.

Last year we went on RCCL and I was disappointed with the bedding.

Still had a great time as usual.

Carnival's bedding is fantastic! I have a hard time getting up in the morning because the bed and bedclothes are so comfy.

Just went on NCL and they've upgraded their bedding, and it IS very comfortable but not quite as comfy as Carnival's. NCL's sheets were stiff instead of soft like Carnival's.

We always bring our own pillows from home when we travel... sounds a little strange, but something we do. DH has one of those weird form kinda pillows, and mine is flattened like a pancake! I find if I sleep on anything else I wake up with a stiff neck and a raging headache...

Archived