What Does VIP Entail?

MissRissa

We decided to upgrade from a balcony to a balcony suite on the Triumph and now our paperwork says VIP. Does anyone know what the perks are? I do know we get priority boarding, but is there any other thing with this? Thanks for any information:)

Thanks for the sarcasm Buttons. I simply asked a question

I guess he's having a bad day LOL! Enjoy your VIP status, even though it's not much you'll have a much nicer room and yes, you get to embark before everyone else, well besides the wedding parties, have fun!

You get to wear black socks with sandals ,free chocolates on your pillow,free room service.

As well as towel rolled figures on your bed at no charge.

Oh and you get to go on the ship before anyone else during embarkment.

Wow!that's what i call v.i.p. Service

I'm actually in a suite on my upcoming cruise and I am going to hold you to the wearing black socks with sandals, and I'm doing it in the dining room. I'm also going to wear them into the pool since you said I could.

I guess he's having a bad day LOL! Enjoy your VIP status, even though it's not much you'll have a much nicer room and yes, you get to embark before everyone else, well besides the wedding parties, have fun!

You also get FREE laundry service through your room steward. Pack less and use it!!!! Bill&Ann

You also get FREE laundry service through your room steward. Pack less and use it!!!! Bill&Ann

Free laundry is a perk for past guest that have reached platinum status. It is not a perk provided to guests who have booked suites.

Thanks! I really had no idea that it would get us early embarkation. I just wanted the larger cabin and balcony. This is our 3rd cruise and want it to be special because it is for my daughter's 17th birthday.

Free laundry is a perk for past guest that have reached platinum status. It is not a perk provided to guests who have booked suites.

The last cruise on the Legend, we had a cat 11 wrap-around suite. I sent laundry out with our room steward and told her we were platinum guests. I could have sworn she said we got the free laundry anyway because we were in a suite. If I'm wrong I'm sorry for any confusion. Bill&Ann.

The last cruise on the Legend, we had a cat 11 wrap-around suite. I sent laundry out with our room steward and told her we were platinum guests. I could have sworn she said we got the free laundry anyway because we were in a suite. If I'm wrong I'm sorry for any confusion. Bill&Ann.

Since you were Platinum you got the free laundry service. The people staying in suites don't get this, unless of course they are Platinum, too.

Thanks! I really had no idea that it would get us early embarkation. I just wanted the larger cabin and balcony. This is our 3rd cruise and want it to be special because it is for my daughter's 17th birthday.

Well that's great! Your daughter is going to love it and feel very special as well as you and your husband. Again, even though you don't get much perks with VIP, just the fact that you are able to be one of the first fews to get on the ship and start your vacation AND get to see your suite is sheer excitement initself. So enjoy, and Happy Sailing! Just a side note, don't let a snarky comment get to you, they probably need a cruise LOL!

No you don't...

No free laundry service for a suite, unless you

had 10 or more cruises than I think you get free laundry service. I'm still working toward my 10 cruises, this will be #6....

VIP means nice suite, first on the ship( do not have to wait in the lines ). That It! or that all we got for booking a suite

You'll love your suite & enyoy your cruise....

Archived