Timing - Our Return Flight

Dingbat8

Our ship is scheduled to arrive at Port Canaveral at 6:30 a.m. & we have a flight booked out of Orlando at 12:05. Do we have enough time? The "calculator" on the Royal Caribbean web site (which I didn't find until after we booked the flight) suggests that our departure time should be after 12:30! I'm kinda concerned & hope I don't have to change the flight because we got a great deal.

Unless something really crazy happens you should be okay. To be on the safe side I would try to do the self-debarkation or switch to a group that gets off the ship earlier.

Orlando has hit or miss lines at security and of course you have the travel time to actually get to the airport.

How are you getting to the airport? Since your time is limited I would recommend getting a shuttle service. Cabs are outrageous and if you do a transfer you have to wait for the bus to fill. Some people rent cars, but you have to do a lot of transfering that can eat up a lot of time.

Good luck!

We are using the Coco Beach Shuttle in May. It came recommended on the Florida Departures board. For two people it was the best round trip price. You can check that board for other recommendations.

Definately check to see if the price quoted is one way or round trip as well as per passenger or per trip. Some companies use different terminology that can make it difficult to compare prices if you don't convert. :)

Archived