PCC's are Changing Personnel

AFT_LOVER

Many were promoted as was Amanda, who was the dear,, who booked 2 of our NCL cruises even getting us Minis for bothHe tells me that he knows plenty about cruises having taken 27 on Princess, RCCL, Celebrity, HAL just like us. He dislikes Carnival also. After taking 3 NCL cruises he decided to work with NCL as he is retired in Miami. So he is the retiree's right hand of cruising with the great way he listens to where we have been, where we want to go, and the money that is half what it was until retirement checks start arriving. So he will be our super sales person. We are very excited to see what he will do.

So be ready to hear that your PCC was promoted also & the new replacement that you will get.

Many were promoted as was Amanda, who was the dear,, who booked 2 of our NCL cruises even getting us Minis for bothHe tells me that he knows plenty about cruises having taken 27 on Princess, RCCL, Celebrity, HAL just like us. He dislikes Carnival also. After taking 3 NCL cruises he decided to work with NCL as he is retired in Miami. So he is the retiree's right hand of cruising with the great way he listens to where we have been, where we want to go, and the money that is half what it was until retirement checks start arriving. So he will be our super sales person. We are very excited to see what he will do.

So be ready to hear that your PCC was promoted also & the new replacement that you will get.

Huh? According to my PCC, there haven't been any promotions of PCCs in months...A new office was opened up in Florida, so if someone calls telling you they're your new PCC, and you have a relationship with another one, check with the old one first to make sure it's legit.

So that's why I haven't heard from my PCC for awhile. I did however get a voicemail and email from a new PCC last week welcoming us back from our October cruise - now that's FAST.

I'll have to see if my old PCC's contact# is still valid first. I don't want to switch if I don't have to...

He tells me that he knows plenty about cruises having taken 27 on Princess, RCCL, Celebrity, HAL just like us. He dislikes Carnival also. After taking 3 NCL cruises he decided to work with NCL as he is retired in Miami. So he is the retiree's right hand of cruising with the great way he listens to where we have been, where we want to go, and the money that is half what it was until retirement checks start arriving. So he will be our super sales person. We are very excited to see what he will do.

I'd love to know who he is. Please, his name?

Archived