Pictures Onboard can be viewed Online??

Jrabbit128

Hi everyone,

While I was on the ship, my hubby and I would take the pictures with the characters. They would ask for our room key and when I asked why, they said so we can view it on the computer. But I am not sure if that meant view it on the computer onboard only, or once we got home as well? Does anyone know?

It might be something new, and quite possibly online. I know that when you do the Bibidi Bobididi Boop Boutique in the Disney Marketplace, you can view the pics that they take online. If you are referring to the Wonder, When I was on her last, Sept, they did not offer that service.

From what I've read...it's not online, but on the computers on the ship.

Apparently there should be some computer kiosks in the atrium or other places on the ship where you can view/order your picks. It's so you don't have to wait in the ridiculously long line at shutters. :rolleyes:

Just back from a Western Cruise on the Magic. There are Kiosks near shutters that you can search through to find your pictures. They still post prints on the walls in Shutters for the pictures that don't have cards. Is much easier to look at pictures, and saves the ship from printing all of those pictures that don't get sold.

They had that service on the Magic when she was brand-new. By the time that I cruised on her four weeks later, they has stopped it though the touch-screen kiosks were still there. I had heard that the problem was that when they asked for a KTTW card to get the staterom number, folks were reluctant because many thought that they were being charged for it. I suggested at the time that they should use a second "Foto Finder" card that would be easier to hand-over.

I'm glad that they've finally brought the system back. It's a huge PITA to look through all of those photos.

I saw the Kiosks as well and I looked at them briefly but they only asked for our stateroom keys when it was a photo with a character. When it was a regular photo, they did not ask for it. The kiosks were good to look at but I wish I could see them at home. Oh well!

I would love if we just did the computer thing. It is so hard to find pictures sometimes on the ship.

I am thinking we will not have a lot of time on a 3 day to waste looking for them.

So I hope this is up and running when we are there in 1 1/2 weeks:) this is our first Disney cruise. I would be glad to write what I see when I get back from the Wonder.

Archived