What about little bottles of wine (4-packs)?

jan6182

I love the mini bottles of wine - little 4-packs of the basic varieties. Gives me 2 nice little glasses, and it's all I can really handle anyway... :p

Will I be charged a corkage fee of $15 for this? Wonder how they do this with mini 4-packs that you want to bring along?

Thanks!

just came back from the dawn and we brought the tetra boxes. got the smaller size (about 3 glasses each) and they went through security just fine. also, you dont run the risk of the glass breaking. they are usually right next to the mini wine bottles at the liquor store.

I love the mini bottles of wine - little 4-packs of the basic varieties. Gives me 2 nice little glasses, and it's all I can really handle anyway... :p

Will I be charged a corkage fee of $15 for this? Wonder how they do this with mini 4-packs that you want to bring along?

Thanks!

I have never seen this brought up before..there is no way they could charge you $15 per bottle.

Nita

Ooohhh... now I am so curious. This would be so ideal for the cruise - my husband doesn't drink wine much so purchasing bottles would only have me crawling back to the room. And, I love the cheap stuff. :)

Does anyone know?!? I guess I'll call NCL!

Thanks!

Are you talking about wine coolers? Can we bring those?:)

Ooohhh... now I am so curious. This would be so ideal for the cruise - my husband doesn't drink wine much so purchasing bottles would only have me crawling back to the room. And, I love the cheap stuff. :)

Does anyone know?!? I guess I'll call NCL!

LOL.. I love the Ooohhhh.. :D I remember this question came up a while back. IMO you will probably get the little wine's on. They will probably charge you $15 for the 4. BUT, if you "for sure" want wine, just bring a bottle. Even if it's white, your cabin steward will be happy to keep it on ice, or it may fit in your fridge laying down.

NCL will probably say 'no' on the phone.

Are you talking about wine coolers? Can we bring those?:)

Good question. I don't know if anyone's had experience with this, but I haven't seen a post about it. Honestly, wine coolers are more like a beer product. You MAY get it on, but once again, if you want wine cooler's "for sure" bring a bottle of wine and some fizzy soda. :)

Archived