Do Diamond Members get access?

Atty

To the CL if there is a DL also on board?

Not unless they are booked in a suite. Otherwise, Diamond and Diamond Plus = Diamond Club. Suite passengers= Concierge Lounge and never the twain shall meet.:) Since both lounges offer similar perks, the issue is moot.

Not unless they are booked in a suite. Otherwise, Diamond and Diamond Plus = Diamond Club. Suite passengers= Concierge Lounge and never the twain shall meet.:) Since both lounges offer similar perks, the issue is moot.

Its not the perks...its the location...its more convenient and easier to hit the CL in the AM when its right there by my cabin than go up four deck for

I agree it is alittle easier to reach, but DH and I prefer the diamond room. It has lots of glass and a outside patio where you can enjoy your drinks. Twice we have been in a suite and have only used the diamond room. It is nice even for morning coffee.

Mocorobabe

Its not the perks...its the location...its more convenient and easier to hit the CL in the AM when its right there by my cabin than go up four deck for

Personally, I'd forego the convenience and take the elevator up to the Diamond Lounge. The views while having breakfast will more than compensate for any inconvenience. That is one reason I prefer the Radiance and Freedom class ships over the Voyager class. Interior concierge lounges just don't do it for me, but the the way the ship has been designed to draw everyone deep inside the ship is one of the reasons that Voyager class ships don't hold as much appeal to me as the smaller Radiance and Vision class ships which keep us connected to the sea.:)

Archived