High ropes course?

LRCcruise430

Does anyone know if there is still a high ropes/adventure park in Dominica? It used to be available as a Carnival excursion but is not listed as an option for the cruise I am booked on in March. This looked like so much fun and would be very disapointed if it is no longer available. I even tried to contact Wacky Rollers (the company who apparently runs it) twice and they have not responded to my inquiries. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!

Lindsay

Celebrity has an excursion called "High Hopes/High Ropes" and I'm pretty sure it is the same Wacky Rollers activity. It is available through Celebrity. We did another Wacky Rollers activity 3 years ago and was very pleased. However, about a week ago I tried to contact Wacky Rollers via their website and via e-mail to get information about a river tubing tour and got no response back (same as you). Don't know what that means ....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived