NCL Canceletion policy

NatashaKo

if you cancel and immediately change ships. That happened to me last Labor Day on Sun, and I was not charged the $50 usual cancellation fee by the travel agency. However, when I had to cancel our Dawn trip because of my daughter's work, they did charge it. Then a couple of months later (not having canceled my plane or hotel reservations) the price went WAY down, and I talked my husband into going & re-booked the same cruise (different name accompanying me), so I was still way ahead. However, had I talked DH into replacing my DD then and there, there would not have been a cancellation fee.

Can not find it on their website.

What if I need to cancel one cruise before final payment and book anither one? What they will charge? :confused::rolleyes:

Here's a link to this information on their website....too much info to copy and paste.....

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=IndivTermsConditions#cancellation

Thanks.

Somehow I did not find this Terms and Conditions on NCL website. Now I see it.

Thinking to book new cruise, but not sure which month will be better for us. Was thinking to book it now and cancel and rebook later in case price will go deep down. But they will charge your deposit for cancelation.

Thanks again. :)

Thanks.

Somehow I did not find this Terms and Conditions on NCL website. Now I see it.

Thinking to book new cruise, but not sure which month will be better for us. Was thinking to book it now and cancel and rebook later in case price will go deep down. But they will charge your deposit for cancelation.

Thanks again. :)

Not sure what you are saying, but if you are outside the final payment date, they will REFUND your entire deposit.

As to changing a cruise, this is often handled as two transactions. One is a cancel. The other is a new booking.

Not sure what you are saying, but if you are outside the final payment date, they will REFUND your entire deposit.

As to changing a cruise, this is often handled as two transactions. One is a cancel. The other is a new booking.

This is true, unless you are booked in an owners suite or on up. Then there is a cancellation penalty starting from day one when you put money down on the cabin.

Archived