Nativeway not doing Rays and Island tour anymore??

mymi

I sent a request in yesterday for my husband and I to go on the Stingray and Island tour. That tour is no longer available. Does anyone know of another repetuble company that does a tour that goes to hell, turtle farm stingray and maybe the rum factory? This is my husbands first cruise and I really want to hit all the good spots. Neither one of us are wanting to snorkel more that just snorkeling with the rays. So one snorkel stop is pleanty...any ideas?

Try going to shoretrips dot com and go to grand cayman and there's a tour called "ORIGINAL 2-SNORKEL STOP STINGRAY CITY COMBO WITH CAYMAN SHORT AND SWEET" which does the stingrays and then a land tour to Hell and other places.

I have heard great things about shoretrips and we have a cozumel tour booked thru them for our upcoming March cruise.

I saw Shoretrips does a combination and so does Captain MArvins. I just got an email back and Captain Marvins says to sign up for the Stingray tour and the island tour and do both. I wish they advertised it as 1 to make it easier. We are also going to do a combination one but have not chosen which company to use yet.

If that is true, that is really sad! I have taken this tour twice and thought it was a great way to get a feel for the island and to see what it offers. Great company to go with, both times I went there were only a total of 4 people on this tour, so maybe they think it is not worth running it. Not enough interest in it maybe, it is a shame! I hope another company offers so many stops and such great guides!

its is still offered on their website???

I had sent in a request about a week ago and got a response back that the tour was not available. Maybe there was no room. Not real sure. Really wanted to do that one, but have opted out. We are now going on the Ray, Reef, and Rum tour with them. Didn't want to do all the snorkel spots, but im sure we will still have fun. Can't wait!!

Archived