Mayan Ruins Tour

NKG6002

Oh, I've been on those long and boring rides before. Funny thing; you are so bored you stare out the window and, at least we, take alot of pictures. Get back home, look at them, and they aren't so mundane as we thought. You can actually capture a part of the real place. If I start feeling better, maybe I'll change my mind. Thanks for sharing that it isn't scary; the guys didn't help matters much.:cool:

I haven't been to Alta Ha. Are you going to Chaccoben in Costa Maya? Those are the only pyramids I have seen and I really enjoyed the tour. It was a magical place. I went through a private tour company though so I can't comment on NCL's.

We did the Altun Ha ruins in Belize and it was absolutely amazing. We tood a really nice, well driven bus to a boat that took us up the Belize River and then hiked to the ruins. It was one of the coolest places we have ever been. We booked through NCL. It is one shore excursion that you shouldn't miss!:)

We have been on Altun Ha and the Lamanai/river ruins. Neither experience was scary at all. Out of Costa Maya we did a long bus ride to Kohunlich- amazing ruins, very remote, but not scary.

Speaking of narrow roads and scary rides, try being on a very nice tour bus on the roads in Ireland. We were touring the Ring of Kerry area and two tour buses going in opposite directions almost fit. We gave the bus driver applause several times! :)

OK seriously,,,you'll be fine on the Altun Ha tour. My tour was in a small van and while it did roll along at a fast clip, I'm sure the larger bus tours are no problem at all.

BUTT-the tours to the ruins at LAMANAI seem to get better reviews (especially if they include the boat ride up the river). I'll be checking those out on an upcoming cruise :D

And I need to buy some vanilla ;) in C. America. It's the real thing and extremely reasonable in price

OK seriously,,,you'll be fine on the Altun Ha tour. My tour was in a small van and while it did roll along at a fast clip, I'm sure the larger bus tours are no problem at all.

BUTT-the tours to the ruins at LAMANAI seem to get better reviews (especially if they include the boat ride up the river). I'll be checking those out on an upcoming cruise :D

And I need to buy some vanilla ;) in C. America. It's the real thing and extremely reasonable in price

I don't want to be cereal, post toasties! I'll check into the excursions again when/if I feel better. Otherwise, I'm good with my new itinerary!:)

I don't think they've lost any cruisers going there in a long long time. Go ahead - you'll enjoy it.

He road a blazing Saddle

He wore a shining star

His job to offer battle

to bad men near & far.

I have a feeling that someone (Ms Belp) is now going to ask me to pop this movie in the ole' VCR. :eek:

Please ignore all the evil I placed in your mind about the van ride I had.

Do at least one of the Mayan tours...It'll be a highlight of the cruise. And if by some chance it isn't come back on the board and publicly call me and my fat kids many foul names

For me its Saddles and Animal House

:)

Please ignore all the evil I placed in your mind about the van ride I had.

Do at least one of the Mayan tours...It'll be a highlight of the cruise. And if by some chance it isn't come back on the board and publicly call me and my fat kids many foul names

At least you've got kids to carry the heavy loads, and pick out your nursing home! They are fat, huh? Perhaps you should send them over to Evil to get them in shape; save us taxpayers some money!:D

I swear, you guys keep me laughing (and yes, coughing). But, laughing is the most important part!

I'll redo my excursions, if I get to feelin' better.

Sing me more!:)

We have that same problem, mbisson!:D

Ha, ha. :)

And if by some chance it isn't come back on the board and publicly call me and my fat kids many foul names

I can see her dictating to me foul names to be sure and post ;)

I do believe Ms Belp's head would spin in circles if she saw Animal House, though Blazing Saddles REALLY is one of her favorites :rolleyes:

Actually, they're quite skinny (I kept telling her/him but it seems the idea couldn't penetrate). I'm afraid it'll be a drive by at the nursing home & they'll just kick me out the door. I hope they will at least stop first :eek:

Really and honestly-the Mayan ruins are fantastic (but then I'm a little of a history buff)

:)

At least you've got kids to carry the heavy loads, and pick out your nursing home! They are fat, huh? Perhaps you should send them over to Evil to get them in shape; save us taxpayers some money!:D

I swear, you guys keep me laughing (and yes, coughing). But, laughing is the most important part!

I'll redo my excursions, if I get to feelin' better.

Sing me more!:)

I love that movie!

A wed wose. How womantic. (Lili Von Shtupp' date=' perfect for Valentine's Day!)[/quote']

I bartended long ago & we had a VCR & 2 movies we let customers play...I have no idea how many times I saw Saddles, but it had to average a couple times a day for well over a year. Sometimes the bartenders would get together and repeat the lines as it played EVERY SINGLE LINE. We could do it without missing a beat

Here I stand, the goddess of desire

Set men on fire

I have this power.

Morning, noon, and night, it's dwink and dancing

Some quick womancing

And then a shower.

Stage door Johnnies constantly suwwound me

They always hound me, with one wequest.

Who can satisfy their lustful habits?

I'm not a wabbit.

I need some weest...est...est

I bartended long ago & we had a VCR & 2 movies we let customers play...I have no idea how many times I saw Saddles, but it had to average a couple times a day for well over a year. Sometimes the bartenders would get together and repeat the lines as it played EVERY SINGLE LINE. We could do it without missing a beat

Set men on fire

I have this power.

Some quick womancing

And then a shower.

I'm not a wabbit.

And now Ms Belp is acting out the scenes :eek:.

Set men on fire

I have this power.

Some quick womancing

And then a shower.

I'm not a wabbit.

I need some weest. Thanks for singing me more, mbisson!:D

Set men on fire

I have this power.

Some quick womancing

And then a shower.

I'm not a wabbit.

Could you put a video of you singing that on here - Oh wait! That might push Ms. Belp and her cough over the edge!

And now Ms Belp is acting out the scenes :eek:.

You are gonna love it when she get to:

Tell me, schatze, is it twue what they say about the way you people are... gifted?

(zipper sounds)

Oh, it's twue. It's twue. It's twue, it's twue!

Happy valentines day to everyone and to those who are reading this board tonight:

BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR!!!

We bought a LARGE bottle of vanilla in Costa Maya. Very good stuff and we are still working on that bottle over 2 years later. I just wish we'd finish it already since we say we'll go back when it needs to be replaced. :)

Archived