YS Falls, River Tubing and Pelican Bar???

littlebird00

Hi can someone please tell me more information on this excursion through AZ Planners. I have emailed them and have yet to get a response. I will be in Montego Bay on the Conquest. Most information I seem to find is about Mayfield Falls.

So I was wondering...if anyone has done this tour can you tell me how long it is? How long at each location? Is it too rushed? We really want to do the tubing and see the pelican bar. So ANY information would be greatly appreciated!!

Well, I've never done this tour as a cruise excursion or from Mobay, but you did say you'd appreciate ANY info...

My bf and I booked this tour through Talk of the Town tours while on a land vacation to Negril in May 2008. We had an awesome time but...it was almost an all-day trip. And when I say all day, I mean like 8am-7pm. I think I've read that YS Falls may be closer to Mobay than it is to Negril, but I've gotta say I think it may still be cutting it close to do both and have enough time to enjoy them (what with having to be back at the ship at a certain hour). Maybe someone will come along and have some more information about times, but I think this tour would take a little too long for you. If you have to pick just one, it would be difficult but I say do YS Falls. I've never seen anything like it in my life- such unspoiled, natural beauty. They also have a freshwater pool onsite which was pretty cool too. Don't get me wrong, the Pelican Bar was pretty cool too, but since I don't eat fish or drink beer, I just enjoyed that from an "aesthetic" point of view.

I hope you have a great time, no matter what you decide to do!

Finally! Thanks for responding...yeah we have decided to do Mayfield Falls through A-Z planners instead they said the water was low so we couldn't do the tubing when we go in March, she also said it was a two hour drive from MoBay and I wouldnt want to spend that much time driving. Even though I would love to see the Pelican Bar :(.

Archived