Fitness Center Hours for the Pride

skay

I called Carnival today to get some info on embarkation times, etc., and after I got that info I asked about the hours that the fitness center was open. It took a while, but finally the Carnival rep got back on the phone and said the fitness center hours weren't something that were made public (not really sure why) but that, in general, the hours are 7 am to 8 pm, although they could vary depending on whether it's a port day or an at sea day. I was surprised that it closed at 8; I like to work out after dinner, and that is really cutting it close, even for the early dining shift. Anybody have any direct experience on the Pride regarding the hours of operation of the fitness center?

• 8 months later...

If you go to this thread on the CC boards,

(a review of the carnival Pride and it's current itinerary):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1068189

you will find inside the review a scan of the "Capers" from a Pride sailing in September of this year. The Capers (pg 3 or 4, I can't remember) list the hours that the fitness center is open each day of the cruise.

Start around page 8, that is when the reviewer finally makes it onto the ship and you'll find your first Capers links. As you go through the pages, you'll find a set of Capers for each day.

Good luck.

Archived