Spa On Dawn

**CruiseChick**

Can someone please tell me the price for a weekly pass, on the Dawn, for the spa? What hours are they usually open? Also, if anyone has the prices for massages?

Thank You....

In Dec 08, we paid $70.00 pp for the weekly spa pass. The spa was open from 8:00 -8:00 p.m. We did not have a message so I can not tell you the prices. I think they ran some specials, on port days, for messages. Just check the Freestyle Daily.

Hubby and I had a massage last week on the Dawn. We each received 10% off because we booked for an in port day. Still kind of pricey. Final price with the 18% auto gratuity and additional $5.00 tip we each paid approximately $130. Would I do it again?....yeah...it was a treat and very relaxing. :)

They also sell daily spa passes for $20pp, we did that and enjoyed the spa for several hours on a sea day. We considered a weekly pass but didn't feel we would get full use of it since we had things planned for all 4 ports. Thanks for posting the pics.....make me "home" sick!LOL

I'm a little concerned about the price increase. $30 jump is a bit much.

I agree with you about the increase price. But what can we do? Either we pay or dont. I guess NCL has gotten alot of people purchasing the passes so there upping the prices.

Thats the problem with NCL once they see people buy it they increase it to make more money. Same thing with the specialty restaurants.

We loved the spa pass on the Dawn and even though i think the increase is alot i'm still going to purchase it on the Jewel and on the Pearl sailings.

Its worth it if you use it every day even if its only for an hour or so.

They also sell daily spa passes for $20pp, we did that and enjoyed the spa for several hours on a sea day. We considered a weekly pass but didn't feel we would get full use of it since we had things planned for all 4 ports. Thanks for posting the pics.....make me "home" sick!LOL

I agree, if you have something planned in all ports of call you are better off doing a day pass. You're welcome, it's just looks so relaxing doesn't it!? ;)

I advised dh last night about the price increase and he wants me to get whatever I want. lol This will be our first time doing the spa, but with the OBC, why the heck not!?!:) Gotta spend it somwhere. Might just to a day by day purchase since dh will most likely not use it too often.

Can't wait!

I'm confused. What does a daily SPA pass entitle you to. What is in the spa. Do we get the use of the lounges and hot tubs? Are they usually crowded on sea days? I see prices for things like a massage etc but what if we only want to use the general facilities (and what all are they).

Thanks for any info you can give

I'm confused. What does a daily SPA pass entitle you to. What is in the spa. Do we get the use of the lounges and hot tubs? Are they usually crowded on sea days? I see prices for things like a massage etc but what if we only want to use the general facilities (and what all are they).

Did you look at the pics posted on previous page? WOW!

I feel it won't be so crowded and I would think no kids.:D

A place to enjoy a swim, hot tub and pease & quiet. (I hope)

Like I mentioned earlier, I've never purchased the spa pass so

others are more able to advise us.

The spa pass gave you unlimited amount of times that you could use the spa's hot tub (two different types), lap pool, steam room, sauna, and meditation rooms. They also have juice, water and fruit in the spa areas. It was not crowded at all; most of the time DH and I had it all to ourselves. I believe you have to be 18 yrs and older to use the spa area.

Did you look at the pics posted on previous page? WOW!

I feel it won't be so crowded and I would think no kids.:D

A place to enjoy a swim, hot tub and pease & quiet. (I hope)

Like I mentioned earlier, I've never purchased the spa pass so

others are more able to advise us.

It was only crowded on sea days, and still wasn't so bad either. It's so relaxing and quiet....very worth it.

The spa pass gave you unlimited amount of times that you could use the spa's hot tub (two different types), lap pool, steam room, sauna, and meditation rooms. They also have juice, water and fruit in the spa areas. It was not crowded at all; most of the time DH and I had it all to ourselves. I believe you have to be 18 yrs and older to use the spa area.

On the Dawn we were a group of 3 women and it was great for us because we were all able to shower and do our hair at the same time, the blow dryers and showers were a lot stronger. For us we found it very useful because 3 women in a stateroom we can each get ready one at a time.

Thank you for posting pictures of the spa, travel lover!!! It looks absolutely wonderful and I am really looking forward to enjoying it on our cruise in March!! :D

You're welcome!!! I can't wait to enjoy it either 10 more days! I know you won't regret purchasing!

Archived