Spa On Dawn

**CruiseChick**

I advised dh last night about the price increase and he wants me to get whatever I want. lol This will be our first time doing the spa, but with the OBC, why the heck not!?!:) Gotta spend it somwhere. Might just to a day by day purchase since dh will most likely not use it too often.

Can't wait!

Believe me its well worth the money! You wont regret it. Just getting away from the mad crowds at the pools and hot tubs makes it all worth it.

The showers that are in the locker room are strong and nice to use after your done using the facilities. It works better than the showers in your cabin.

Believe me its well worth the money! You wont regret it. Just getting away from the mad crowds at the pools and hot tubs makes it all worth it.

The showers that are in the locker room are strong and nice to use after your done using the facilities. It works better than the showers in your cabin.

Maybe in November on the Dawn we can do the Spa on the 5nighter since we've already been to those ports. :D

IMHO, the spa pass is not worth the $30 pp increase.

It all depends on the person. To get to enjoy the area with only adults and to relax and be unstressed. I think its worth paying extra. I'm just not happy they increaded the price. :(

Did you look at the pics posted on previous page? WOW!

I feel it won't be so crowded and I would think no kids.:D

A place to enjoy a swim, hot tub and pease & quiet. (I hope)

Like I mentioned earlier, I've never purchased the spa pass so

others are more able to advise us.

After purchasing it for the first time I cant imagine not doing it again. We are purchasing it on our Jewel cruise in a few days, and were also buying it on the Pearl when we do the Alaska portion.

On the Dawn we were a group of 3 women and it was great for us because we were all able to shower and do our hair at the same time, the blow dryers and showers were a lot stronger. For us we found it very useful because 3 women in a stateroom we can each get ready one at a time.

I'm telling you we used it almost all day at times. I didnt get tired of it when the 3 of us were there. Did you?

I'm telling you we used it almost all day at times. I didnt get tired of it when the 3 of us were there. Did you?

No it was so relaxing...specially after coming in from exploring Bermuda we'd eat then head to the spa...so nice. Great deal to we got it for $10pp per day....now if you by the pass for a full cruise it's more like $15pp pd.

Archived