AB suite roomy?

cheermum42

I will be cruising on the NCL Star in May to Alsaka with my in-laws we each have a balcony room but we were thinking about upgrading to the AB room. I would like to know if anyone has any pictures of this room or any information as to wheather it would be suitable for two couples. The only information I can find states that there are two bedrooms but does not say how big the second one is only that one is a master bedroom with a private bath. Any information would be helpful.

Thanks

The best review of the AB on the Star is below:

http://www.orcatekweb.com/Cabin-11550.htm

It'll be plenty roomy for two couples. But, the second bedroom is pretty small. The living area and dining area definitely big enough for all 4 of you to hang out. But, the couple in the second bedroom may be a little jealous of the couple in the master suite.;) It's much, much bigger with a jacuzzi tub over-looking the ocean.

Also, link to many pics is in my signature.

It's about the size of an inside cabin without the sitting area. It'll be fine for sleeping and getting dressed and un-dressed. But, everyone will likely spend most of their time in the living/dining area and the balcony (that's when you're actually IN the cabin :)).

We were just in an AB Suite on the Dawn,1/31-2/7 - I'll try to post a few pictures. One thing - the bed in the second bedroom is a couch that pulls out - it's about the size of a double bed and hard as a rock. I had to ask for a pad several times - they didn't have an egg crate, but ended up with about 5 thin pads on the bed. I was the only one in that room so it was ok - very nice having my own bathroom. The bathroom was just like a regular inside bathroom.

The master bedroom/bathroom was awesome - it was huge.

We had a group of 7 sailing together for my niece's wedding and hung out alot in our suite. Plenty of room in the living /dining room. In fact, we ordered room service and watched the superbowl.

DSC00660.jpg.63fa2c206b4a3f9e841435a0c97c2370.jpg

DSC00655.jpg.018fca0eac5e4dbcc856688f50b4341b.jpg

DSC00657.jpg.05b34082cf2174085546c3c36b4d39b8.jpg

DSC00661.jpg.cbb570303760356ff8ff4a85289604d1.jpg

Archived