Paradise Beach

copluvr

This is my first post so please forgive any duplicate questions. I'm not familiar with the boards yet.

I'm planning a visit to Paradise Beach in a few weeks and have a few questions. Will I need to call ahead to book a massage? I saw on the website the water is "purified". Does that mean all foods are prepared with this water? Should I consider all water products there safe to eat/drink? Am I better off paying with a credit card, pesos or dollars? And finally, does anyway know the price range for foods? I know that's pretty general, but for a family of two adults and four older children (we are not big drinkers, maybe one drink each), how much should we expect to spend for lunch?

Thanks for all the help! I've heard such great things about this beach.

No need to book a massage...just walk up to the tent and lay down.

Yes, the water is purified. They use it to prepare the food. Totally safe.

Just pay with whatever is easiest for you. Dollars and credit cards are just fine.

The best thing to do is check out their website. The menu is there along with prices. Everything I have had is very yummy.

http://paradise-beach-cozumel.net/home_pbeach.php

ok this is a really really late post, but I just have to say what a great experiance we had at Paradise beach in September. My twin sis, my 16 yr old daughter and my friend and I went on our first cruise and with the help of these boards I found Paradise beach. We sunned, drank (yards of frozen yummies), had fabulous nachos and the best shrimp cervacchi (sp) I have ever tasted. My daughter and sister snorkeled and I floated on the mats thinking I was in heaven. The reason I am writing today is because I just picked my other sister up from a cruise and I had told her and her husband to go to paradise. They to came home saying how great it was. She saw quite a few fish snorkeling and her landlubber hubby loved the beach chairs and umbrellas. Great job!!

I just figured out how to see the prices on the Paradise Beach website. I wondered what that little box was for. I'm not the most computer literate person around....

Thanks for all the info, can't wait to check out this beach.

Archived