PB Tom or CozSally<where to buy large sizing T-shirts in Cozumel

txskier

PB-Tom/Coz Sally;

Where can I find t-hirts for sale in Cozumel. Yeah......the t-shirts are everywhere at every corner.

I cannot seem to find T-shirts down there that are sized like t-shirts in the US......the t-shirts in Cozumel seem to run on the small size. I buy a shirt for myself and then when we get home, my wife gets the shirt!!!:mad:

PB-Tom> We will be at Paradise Beach Dec 9th (I think) arriving on the Grand. Hope we are able to meet you, your reputation precedes you on these boards.:)

Dan

I've found better t-shirts in larger sizes for great prices in two different spots, UltraMar at Punta Lagosta (where they're usually on sale for $5) and at the Blue Jeans store inside Chedraui plaza (it's right behind the store). The Blue Jeans store prices are nice, but usually only go up to XG (true extra grande). The 2x & 3x at the UltraMar store are decent quality, but usually run just a little higher than the $5 price.

txskier...I usually get there between noon and 1 p.m., depending on my duties on the Pier. Chances are that we´ll meet!

I´ll defer to GolfitoJR on the t-shirt question...dude´s bigger than me! Besides, I just wear Paradise Beach t-shirts ALL the time, so I´m the wrong one to ask.

Thanks for the info GolfitoJR and PBtom. I believe we will be docking at Punta Langosta Pier.......we will try those recomendations for the t-shirts.:)

Tom>hope we are able to meet on Dec 9th.....better have some extra pineapples for the ladies to drink out of!!!:)

Dan

Archived