Fascination Obstructed View?

SunnyDayz4me

Hi....I was thinking about upgrading to a Cat 11 on our Fascination cruise in April....but it looks like all that may be left are obstructed view rooms. Anyone know just how obstructed the views are? Is it only when looking down or are the views out across the water obstructed as well? Anyone with any pictures or advice?

Thanks in advance !!

Hi....I was thinking about upgrading to a Cat 11 on our Fascination cruise in April....but it looks like all that may be left are obstructed view rooms. Anyone know just how obstructed the views are? Is it only when looking down or are the views out across the water obstructed as well? Anyone with any pictures or advice?

Thanks in advance !!

Their is a deck below those cabins so you will not be looking straight down at the water no matter what cabin you take. The 6 life boats (3 per side)are directly in front of the last 3 cabins on each side. I have had the Cat 12 and will tell you to not let the price scare you away. THEY ARE AWESOME and well worth the $$..Otherwise I would just keep the Oceanview cabin..

Thanks so much for the quick replies.....guess I'll either take a look at the Cat 12 or stay put. This is only our second cruise and I guess I spoiled myself by having a balcony the first time around :)

I have my second Cat 12 this June and believe me when I say "Find The $$" Your on Vacation and they have So much to offer such as : walk in closet, plenty of comfortable seating,Jacuzzi bathtub, Full size vanity with glassware, A VERY NICE 14 by 5 PRIVATE BALCONY that is low and midship for less motion, Want me to go on ? Sleeper sofa, Lighting controls at the HEAD OF THE BED, and V.I.P Boarding for getting ahead of the other 2,000 people...:) Your Choice now..;)

Wow ! You should be a salesman for Carnival :) I was just looking at the Cat 12....there are still several available and would be much much better than an obstructed view Cat 11....for not that much more....I can feel myself weakening :D

Best Cabin I have ever had ! And for the price of a Jr Suite on a RCI ship and you get so much more..;)

Archived