Capt. Nautical ultimate snorkeling

cruisen jeanne

I think this is the one with the power rafts right? I think this is the one we did last year. It is a good trip - we saw turtles, barracuda, squid and tons of fish. There were pufferfish and an octopus in the area but we didnt spot them. The ride to the spots is fast and fun and you will get a lot of snorkling time.

I think this is the one with the power rafts right? I think this is the one we did last year. It is a good trip - we saw turtles, barracuda, squid and tons of fish. There were pufferfish and an octopus in the area but we didnt spot them. The ride to the spots is fast and fun and you will get a lot of snorkling time.

We have done this one several times, Capt. Nautical and loved it. Decided to try something different. The last two times we have done Sail Away Girl and love it, it is on a larger Catamaran. Both are great, for the money Sail Away is Cheaper and just as good.

Please let me know if it was easy to get into the water from the boat. Was the ladder easy to get down?

Thank you!

You jump in from the boat and climb back in, up a ladder. Enjoy this trip we have done it 3 times and it is great. Take some small dog biscuits and feed the fish while snorkeling, they will come right up to you, it is GREAT!!!

Glad to hear this as we will be taking this excursion in March - do you think someone that uses a walker would be able to just sit in this boat or would it be too rough for him - no stability?

I don't know how that person could get onto the boat. You have to climb on no shoes, you need to ask at the excursion desk. Or why not email the Company Captain Nautica or call them. The have a web site--that is what I would do.

I don't know how that person could get onto the boat. You have to climb on no shoes, you need to ask at the excursion desk. Or why not email the Company Captain Nautica or call them. The have a web site--that is what I would do.

My brother in law & hubby are very good at helping dad get into places so we were thinking they could help him in & out. I did email the company but haven't heard back yet.

Maybe we'll just tell him to stay on the cruise ship for this one.

I think that Castaway Girl would take a person with walker. It is a large Catamaran with solid decks. We like it better that Captain Nautical. It is a great sail and music and the same great snorkeling that you wuld do on Captain Nautica. As I recall when we went 2 yrs ago on Castaway there were some elderly people on it for the ride with family snorkeling and they did fine.

Archived