8606 On Serenade

It's ok from what I can see, but if you could get any one of these instead (8590-8600), I would as they are hump cabins. There is a photo in my first album (click on the link in my signature) that shows the view from 9588 hope this helps...

Enjoycruises -

We just returned from the Serenade. We had 8088. 8086 is the one next to it. 8088 has the largest balcony on the hump. It is 3+ times deeper than the rest of the balconies. We loved this room so much that we booked it on the Radiance for our next cruise. The balcony on 8086 is about 2 feet shorter than the one on 8088. The divider between 8088 and 8086 is 3 times the regular balcony divider length. You will not be disappointed with 8086. It had 2 lounge chairs a small table, and 2 regular chairs on the balcony and there was still room out there. I think 8086 has a sofa bed so it can hold 4 people. 8088 has the 3rd pull down bunk for 3 people. The balcony on 8088 is a few feet longer because it's the one right in the middle. 8088 only had 1 lounger chair, and 2 regular chairs, and a table because it's a 3 person room, but there was room to put 2 lounge chairs end to end and still have room to walk on either side. Also the balcony is so big that you are completely covered when it rains. The regular balconies get wet when it rains not 8088 and 8086. We had a lot of rain on our cruise and enjoyed sitting on the balcony undercover without getting wet.

Beware though, you will hear the band playing in the centrum until 1am. We didn't care because we don't go to bed that early. 8088 is the first room from the centrum and 8086 is next to it. The music rises from the centrum and you can hear it in your room. Usually it was a salsa, latino, band, or piano player.

Guest enjoycruises

Hi Kitty1. Thanks for the info on my cabin. We usually stay up to see the last show so 1am is not too bad. Anything else u care to share about the ship? I wish it were time to go already!

Hi Kitty1. Thanks for the info on my cabin. We usually stay up to see the last show so 1am is not too bad. Anything else u care to share about the ship? I wish it were time to go already!

The ship is beautiful. It's only a year old and she still sparkles. They polish every inch of the ship every day. This was our second trip on the Serenade and we had as much fun this time as we did last time. Next year we're going on the Radiance. You will have a great cruise on the Serenade.

Archived