Mambo's Menu

lvcruises

I don’t have the menu but I can tell you that was our favorite restaurant. We went two times, both on 2 for 1 nights (5:30-6:30 reservations) so it only cost us $5 and we got a free Margarita. I think we made $$ on that deal because it was a YUMMY marg.

The Guacamole is TERRIFIC, best I believe I have ever had out (I make a mean Guac), and the Lobster Taco's are to die for. We got the Tuna appetizer and my sister LOVED it, I liked it. A bit too spicy for me. I also got the cheese Quesadilla and she got the tortilla soup and we both liked them a lot.

I have been dreaming about those Lobster Taco's though. Have one for me.

We didn't see on the Daily that you got the free Margarita on the 2 for 1 day, but when our waitress got to our table, she asked us if we wanted our Free Marg's and she brought us both one. Friends we met on board said their server brought them too, so I think it's just their thing...free Marg's with your Mambo dinner.

Archived